Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Welcome to my Blog!


Hello, I am Francisca Castillo, a student of English Pedagogy in the Católica del Maule University. I was born in the Public Hospital of San Fernando city on the eighth of October in 1989. San Fernando is a small city of the Sixth Region of our country. It is located near to Rancagua, and it is considerated as one of the most traditional cities since the chilean traditions are yet keep for its people. Nowdays, I am living in Talca city during the week because my studies, but I travel almost the weekends to see my family in San Fernando.
Now I can only invite you to enjoy the information on various topics of interest that I am going to present on my blog.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Francisca!!

    I like your short story abour yourself because it is very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi fran
    you are from san fernando too
    we could meet to know us.....
    see you later and nice work...

    ReplyDelete